Some Other Orlando Hotels
JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes
Unmistakably Spanish in style, this pretty hotel is set on 500 acres of lush tropical landscaping, and just a short distance from the international airport. The JW Marriott is also very well-placed for access to a host of Orlando's great attractions.
Opulent and spacious, the Marriott boasts almost 1,000 guest rooms and suites, offering views of the garden, lake or the golf course, many with balconies. Luxurious bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, cosy bathrobes and hairdryers, whilst designer duvets and pillows ensure you have a perfect night sleep. Flat-screen televisions and iPod docks feature in all rooms.
- Primo: Italian cuisne
- Citron, an American Brasserie
- The Lobby Lounge
- The Sushi Bar
- Quench Poolside Bar & Grill
- Café Bodega: healthy options
- Outdoor pool, hot tub and sun deck
- Spa (at The Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes located adjacently)
- 18 hole golf course (at The Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes located adjacently)
- Tennis and volleyball courts
- Kayaking and fishing
- Cycling and jogging trails
From £91 per person per night based on twin occupancy of a Deluxe Garden View room. Other categories available on request.
4th Night Free May 31st to October 3rd 2015.
Discounted Rates on stays of three nights or more, February 18th to December 23rd 2015, in Garden View and Lake Front rooms when booked by May 31st 2015.
START PLANNING YOUR DREAM HOLIDAY