EagleRider offer a wide choice of motorcycles, with a selection available at each depot.
Class A - From £50 per day
Harley-Davidson Electra Glide, Harley-Davidson Street Glide, Harley-Davidson Road Glide, Harley-Davidson Road King, Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail, Harley-Davidson Fat Boy and Harley-Davidson Low Rider.
Class B - From £60 per day
Honda Gold Wing, BMW R1200RT and BMW R1200GS.
Class C - From £55 per day
Harley-Davidson Sportstar 883 and Honda Shadow 750.
Class D - From £130 per day
Harley-Davidson Trike and Honda Trike.
You must be at least 21 years old, have a valid motorcycle class driver's license and hold a major credit card. The violation of any restrictions voids all VIP Theft & Damage Waivers and client will be held liable for damages. Motorcycles are not allowed on gravel roads, beaches, logging or other non-public roads. Clients cannot enter Mexico without written authorisation or accompanied by an EagleRider Guide. Entering Death Valley between June and August can be dangerous and is not recommended.
Take to the open road, stopping where, when and for however long you wish. Hiring a motorcycle gives you the freedom to create your own adventure
* Unlimited mileage (200 miles per day on Class D bikes).
* Motorcycle orientation covering all aspects of safe motorcycle operation and maintenance responsibilities.
* Safety equipment. Helmets are required by law and are provided, however clients are encouraged to bring their own for the utmost comfort.
* Storage for client luggage and valuables.
* Up to one additional driver.
* State mandatory liability insurance.
What's not included:
* Fuel costs are at the client's responsibility, with the option to prepay your first tank of fuel.
* GPS navigation. EagleRider offer the option of motorcycle friendly GPS systems on almost all EagleRider motorcycle rentals and tours.
* Additional insurances should be taken to suit your requirements. Options include Supplemental Liability Insurance, VIP Theft & Damage Waiver and Enhanced VIP Theft & Damage Waiver.
* Security deposits.
* One way drop fees where applicable.
Self Drive & Guided Motorcycle Tours
If you prefer to follow a pre-planned itinerary, knowing where you are staying en route and for how long, there is the option of booking a pre-planned tour. These can either be taken independently, or in the company of an experienced guide; whichever you choose, you will receive a detailed itinerary of your route and overnight accommodation. Whether you are looking to experience the open road with a group of fellow bike enthusiasts, or to blaze the trails on your own, EagleRider has the perfect tour to take you there!
Self Drive Tours:
Include all accommodations, late model motorcycle, unlimited mileage, helmets, transportation between hotel and EagleRider depot and VIP check-in, detailed day by day itinerary and routing highlighting scenic drives.
Include all accommodations, late model motorcycle, unlimited mileage, fuel and oil, welcome and farewell dinner, helmets, daily breakfast, professional tour leaders, support vehicle carrying a spare bike and luggage (limitations apply), National Park entry fees, hotel parking fees, transportation between hotel and EagleRider depot and a custom riding jacket.