Scheduled flying at its best! Award winning Air Canada provides more daily non-stop flights from the UK to Canada than any other airline including up to four daily services from London Heathrow to Toronto and daily departures to Montreal, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver as well as regular services to Halifax and St. John’s. Air Canada is renewing its international fleet with state-of-the-art and fuel efficient Boeing 787 Dreamliner and 777-300ER aircraft featuring new passenger amenities. Air Canada offers a choice of three cabins, International Business Class, International Economy and on select flights to Toronto, Montreal, Calgary and Vancouver, Premium Economy.
International Economy Class
- A generous seat pitch of up to 31”
- Personal 8.9” touchscreen entertainment system, with hundreds of hours of top-rated entertainment
- In-seat power for your laptop, single-pin audio jack for your own headset, or free headphones
- Complimentary hot meal accompanied by a selection of wines or spirits
Premium Economy Class
- Offering a greater recline and larger seat compared to Economy Class with a 38” seat pitch and 20” seat width
- Enhanced meal service served on chinaware
- Priority check-in and boarding plus additional baggage allowance
- Amenity kit and hot towel service
International Business Class
- Seats which recline into a 6' 7" lie-flat bed at the touch of a button
- Separate cabin with guaranteed aisle, front-facing seats
- Personal touch-screen entertainment system
- Individual power supply for electronic devices and a USB charging port
- Access to Maple Leaf Lounges, including the Queen’s Terminal at Heathrow Terminal 2
- Concierge service
- Priority check-in, boarding and baggage handling
Checked Baggage Allowance
For passengers travelling in International Economy Class the allowance is one piece, with a maximum weight of 23kgs (50lb). For passengers travelling in Premium Economy, the allowance is two pieces, each piece weighing no more than 23kgs (50lb) and for International Business Class the allowance is two pieces, each piece weighing no more than 32kgs (70lb).
Please note when connecting with the same airline from or onto an international flight the baggage policy of the transatlantic flights apply. When the flight is not connecting from or to a domestic or trans-border flight on Air Canada the following policy applies:
Canada to Canada - 1st bag $28.25 (per direction, including taxes), 2nd bag $39.55 (per direction, including taxes).
Canada to US – 1st bag $26.25 (per direction, including taxes), 2nd bag $36.75 (per direction, including taxes). Prices quoted are in Canadian Dollars.
Air Canada Rouge
Air Canada Rouge, Air Canada’s leisure airline offers summer seasonal services from Edinburgh, Glasgow, and Manchester to Toronto. Operating a fleet of Boeing 767-300s, there is a choice of two cabins; Premium Rouge and Economy Class. In both cabins, passengers will have access to ‘Player’, a new generation of in-flight entertainment. For Premium Rouge passengers, wireless streaming of on-demand entertainment is available on complimentary iPads. For Economy class passengers, the Air Canada app must be downloaded prior to travel. Passengers can then stream the on-demand entertainment onto their own Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or laptop or alternatively rent an iPad for the duration of the flight for $10 CAD.