Peer out from your bedroom window and view the exhilarating Las Vegas Strip, the pristine waters of Lake Bellagio or picture-perfect surrounding mountains. Opulence is evident around every corner at Bellagio, and that goes for the guestrooms and suites too. There are lavish furnishings with special features, such as electronic drapes, iHome clock radios, flat screen televisions and high speed internet access, whilst in the elegant bathroom you’ll find a soaking tub, separate shower and bathrobes for your comfort.
- Jasmine: Cantonese, Szechwan and Hunan cuisine
- Le Cirque: French-inspired menu
- Michael Mina: international dining
- Picasso: French and Spanish fusion
- Prime Steakhouse
- LAGO by Julian Serrano
- Sensi: International fare
- Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant & Lounge
- Todd English’s Olives: relaxed dining
- FIX: American fare
- Noodles: the taste of Asia
- The Buffet
- Café Bellagio
- Café Gelato: ice cream parlour
- The Bank: nightclub
- Hyde: nightclub
- Lily Bar & Lounge
- Petrossian Bar
- Baccarat Bar
- Starting Gate: Bar
- Pool Bar and Café
- Cirque du Soleil – ‘O’ show
- Five outdoor pools, hot tubs, cabanas and sundecks
- Bellagio Spa
- Bellagio Salon
- Shadow Creek 18 hole golf course
- Fitness centre
Guests staying at Bellagio will be charged a daily resort fee of $35.84 (inclusive of tax) per room per night. This amount is payable directly at the hotel upon check out, and includes:
- In-room wireless internet
- In-room local and toll-free calls
- Daily newspaper
- Fitness Centre access
- Complimentary printing of boarding pass
- Complimentary notary Services
From £70 per person per night based on twin occupancy of a Standard room. Other room categories available on request.
Stay Longer, Save More!
Save up to 20% on selected stays of four nights or more between February 20th to December 31st 2020.
Get In Touch
Our team of travel professionals focus on providing you with the very best advice when it comes to planning your holiday to the USA and Canada. They have experienced the destinations, hotels, tours and excursions for themselves, so if its expert advice and guidance backed by faultless customer service that you are looking for, you couldn’t’ be in safer hands. We will listen to your wish list of ideas as well as add our own personal recommendations to create a unique itinerary, personalised just for you.
For a quotation based on your preferred travel date and to check availability please contact one of our team of professional consultants who will be happy to assist you.