Accommodation This luxury secluded hotel, set on a dramatic coastline, offers a private paradise for guests who stay in the 220 superbly-appointed rooms and suites. Beautifully furnished rooms feature a spacious bathroom with marble vanity, bath tub and separate shower and a private lanai with views of the gardens or water. With layered gardens, a profusion of colourful tropical plants and superb waterfalls, this hotel offers the perfect escape from everyday cares.
- Nobu Lanai: Japanese fine dining
- ONE FORTY American Steak, Hawaiian Seafood
- Kailani: Italian cuisine
- VIEWS at Manele Clubhouse: island-influenced menu
- The Sports Bar: casual drinks and dining
- The Bar: cocktail bar
- Fresco: poolside seafood
- Pool Bar
- Outdoor pool, hot tubs and sundecks
- Beach service and water sports
- Four Seasons at Manele Spa
- 18 hole championship golf course
- Three tennis courts
- Fitness centre and fitness classes
- Horseback riding, sporting clays and archery at hotels sister property The Lodge at Koele
- Kids For All Seasons: kid’s club
- Games room
- Hookipa Cultural Program, hula lessons and lei making
- Airport transfers: mandatory charge of $47.50 per person charged on check out
From £346 per person per night based on twin occupancy of a Garden View Terrace room. Other room categories available on request.
Get In Touch
Our team of travel professionals focus on providing you with the very best advice when it comes to planning your holiday to the USA and Canada. They have experienced the destinations, hotels, tours and excursions for themselves, so if its expert advice and guidance backed by faultless customer service that you are looking for, you couldn’t’ be in safer hands. We will listen to your wish list of ideas as well as add our own personal recommendations to create a unique itinerary, personalised just for you.
For a quotation based on your preferred travel date and to check availability please contact one of our team of professional consultants who will be happy to assist you.