This beautiful hacienda-styled building is the epitome of Spanish colonial elegance. The low-lying main building and 12 surrounding cottages accommodate 207 guestrooms and suites and benefit from twice daily housekeeping, plush bathrobes, luxurious bedding and elegant decor.
- Bella Vista: Italian-inspired menu
- Tydes: seafood-infused cuisine
- Coral Café and Bar: casual poolside dining
- Fins: juice bar
- Coral Reef Bar
- Ty Lounge: indoor and terrace options
- The Four Seasons Spa
- Coral Casino Beach & Cabana Club (fee): additional pool, fitness centre, restaurant and bar
- Outdoor pool and sundeck
- Golf privileges at Sandpiper, Rancho San Marco and Montecito Country Club 18 hole golf courses
- Jose Eber Salon
- Three tennis courts
- Fitness centre
- Bicycle rental
- Kids For All Seasons: kid’s club
From £190 per person per night based on twin occupancy of a Superior room. Other room categories available on request.
Get In Touch
Our team of travel professionals focus on providing you with the very best advice when it comes to planning your holiday to the USA and Canada. They have experienced the destinations, hotels, tours and excursions for themselves, so if its expert advice and guidance backed by faultless customer service that you are looking for, you couldn’t’ be in safer hands. We will listen to your wish list of ideas as well as add our own personal recommendations to create a unique itinerary, personalised just for you.
For a quotation based on your preferred travel date and to check availability please contact one of our team of professional consultants who will be happy to assist you.