Arrivals at this sumptuous 1,240 room hotel could not be described as ordinary, as boats gently ease guests along tranquil waters or by air-conditioned trams to their peaceful guestroom destination within the resort. The Hilton’s guestrooms and suites are beautifully decorated, offer luxurious amenities and are situated in three low-rise towers set in 62 beautiful acres of tropical gardens.
- Kamuela Provision Company: Hawaiian dining
- Imari: Japanese cuisine
- Big Island Breakfast
- Waikoloa Coffee Co.
- Shaka Cones: ice cream parlour
- Kona and Kohala Pool Bars
- Orchid Marketplace: deli snacks
- Lagoon Grill: casual dining by the lagoon
- Boat Landing Cantina: Mexican cuisine
- Dona & Toni’s Pizza
- In-room dining
- Legends of Hawaii Luau
- Malolo Lounge
- Three outdoor pools, water slide, hot tubs and sundecks
- Beach service and water sports
- Kohala Spa & Salon
- Two 18 hole championship golf courses
- Dolphin Quest: dolphin encounter programme
- Eight tennis courts
- Fitness centre
- Jogging track
- Bicycle rentals
- Club Keiki: kid’s club
From £89 per person per night based on twin occupancy of a Resort view room. Other room categories available on request.
Get In Touch
Our team of travel professionals focus on providing you with the very best advice when it comes to planning your holiday to the USA and Canada. They have experienced the destinations, hotels, tours and excursions for themselves, so if its expert advice and guidance backed by faultless customer service that you are looking for, you couldn’t’ be in safer hands. We will listen to your wish list of ideas as well as add our own personal recommendations to create a unique itinerary, personalised just for you.
For a quotation based on your preferred travel date and to check availability please contact one of our team of professional consultants who will be happy to assist you.