Evoking an understated elegance of Hollywood in a bygone era, the MGM Grand is ‘grand’ in every aspect. Within its four 30 storey emerald green towers are over 5,000 diverse guestrooms, suites and apartments ensuring that there is the perfect accommodation to suit everyone. Classically elegant and spacious rooms with custom black and white marble bathrooms are located in the Grand Tower, or for those who require a more distinct contemporary style, the West Wing is the ideal choice. The clean, sleek design of these rooms is complemented by a flat screen television, DVD player and Bose Wave radio.
- Joël Robuchon: French cuisine
- Hakkasan: modern Cantonese
- Emeril’s: Seafood and Creole dining
- Wolfgang Puck: American Bar and Grill
- Hecho en Vegas: Mexican fare
- L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon: French tapas
- Tom Colicchio’s Craftsteak: Steakhouse
- FiAMMA: Italian dining
- Shibuya: Japanese cuisine
- Crush: traditional American menus
- The Grand Wok and Sushi Bar
- MGM Grand Buffet
- Morimoto: Japanese
- Michael Mina Pub 1842
- Avenue Café
- Tap Sports Bar
- Cabana Grill
- Stage Deli
- Centrifuge: cocktail bar
- LOSERS Bar
- Wet Republic Ultra Pool: day-club
- Whiskey Down: bar and casino
- The West Wing Bar
- Lobby Bar
- Blizz: frozen yogurt
- Project Pie
- Corner Cakes
- Food Court
- Cirque du Soleil: Ka show
- Five outdoor pools, beach area, three hot tubs, lazy river and sundecks
- MGM Grand Spa
- Christophe Salon
- Fitness centre
Guests staying at MGM Grand will be charged a daily resort fee of $32.48 (inclusive of tax) per room per night. This amount is payable directly at the hotel upon check out, and includes:
- In-room wireless internet
- Daily USA Today newspaper available at Front Page newsstand
- Unlimited local and toll free calls
- Complimentary notary services
- Complimentary printing of boarding pass
- Fitness Centre access
From £30 per person per night based on twin occupancy of a West Wing King room. Other room categories available on request.
Stay Longer, Save More!
Save up to 20% on selected stays of four nights or more between February 20th to December 31st 2020.
Get In Touch
Our team of travel professionals focus on providing you with the very best advice when it comes to planning your holiday to the USA and Canada. They have experienced the destinations, hotels, tours and excursions for themselves, so if its expert advice and guidance backed by faultless customer service that you are looking for, you couldn’t’ be in safer hands. We will listen to your wish list of ideas as well as add our own personal recommendations to create a unique itinerary, personalised just for you.
For a quotation based on your preferred travel date and to check availability please contact one of our team of professional consultants who will be happy to assist you.