Each of the guestrooms at The Mirage accommodates guests in stylish surroundings and is complemented with ultra modern amenities, including 42″ plasma televisions and iHome MP3 docking stations. The Mirage Serenity Bed, furnished in the finest linens and feather down pillows, provides the utmost in comfort, and thoughtful touches, such as in-room safes, hair dryers and irons, add to the Mirage experience.
- Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak: flame-grill and cocktail lounge
- FIN: Chinese menus
- Samba Brazilian Steakhouse
- Japonais: Japanese dining
- STACK: Steakhouse and lounge
- Portofino: Italian cuisine and lounge
- Japonais: Japanese style cuisine and bar
- LVB Burgers
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Cravings Buffet
- Carnegie Delicatessen
- Paradise Café
- Pantry: deli
- Blizz Frozen Yogurt
- The Roated Bean: coffee shop
- High Limit Lounge
- Lobby Bar
- Rhumbar: cocktail bar
- 1 Oak Nightclub
- Revolution Bar
- The Still: sports bar
- Dolphin Bar
- Cirque du Soleil – The Beatles LOVE
- Nightly shows at LOVE Theatre
- Terry Factor Comedy Show
- Outdoor pool complex with hot tubs, cabanas and sundeck
- The Mirage Spa
- The Mirage Salon
- Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat
- Lobby Aquarium
- Fitness centre
Guests staying at The Mirage will be charged a daily resort fee of $32.48 (inclusive of tax) per room per night. This amount is payable directly at the hotel upon check out, and includes:
- In-room wireless internet
- Fitness Centre access
- Daily newspaper
- Complimentary notary services
- Complimentary printing of boarding pass
- Complimentary faxes
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls
From £29 per person per night based on twin occupancy of a Standard room. Other room categories available on request.
Stay Longer, Save More!
Save up to 20% on selected stays of four nights or more between February 20th to December 31st 2020.
Get In Touch
Our team of travel professionals focus on providing you with the very best advice when it comes to planning your holiday to the USA and Canada. They have experienced the destinations, hotels, tours and excursions for themselves, so if its expert advice and guidance backed by faultless customer service that you are looking for, you couldn’t’ be in safer hands. We will listen to your wish list of ideas as well as add our own personal recommendations to create a unique itinerary, personalised just for you.
For a quotation based on your preferred travel date and to check availability please contact one of our team of professional consultants who will be happy to assist you.