The 2,267 guestrooms and suites offer a fresh, contemporary décor and fabulous amenities including flat screen televisions, mini-bars and climate control. After a busy day at the parks, the appropriately named Heavenly Bed affords a perfect night’s sleep.
- Shula’s Steakhouse
- Il Mulino: Italian cuisine
- Kimonos: Japanese sushi bar
- Todd English’s Bluezoo: fresh seafood
- Garden Grove: Central Park themed grill
- Fresh Mediterranean Market: breakfast and lunch dining
- The Fountain: casual dining
- Cabana Bar and Beach Club: poolside fare
- Splash Terrace: poolside lunch
- Picabu: casual dining
- Java Bar: coffee shop
- Shula’s Lounge
- Il Mulino Lounge
- Kimonos Lounge
- Lobby Lounge
- Five outdoor swimming pools, white sand beach, paddle boat rentals and sundecks
- Mandara Spa
- Golf privileges on the four championship Disney courses
- Fitness centre
- Camp Dolphin: kids’ club
- Games room
From £97 per person per night based on twin occupancy of a Standard room. Other room categories available on request.
2019 late deals
Discounted rates on stays October 1st to December 31st 2019.
2020 early booking offer
Discounted rates on stays January 1st 2020 to April 30th 2021, when booked by December 31st 2019.
Please be advised, that starting October 28th, the hotel will be removing the fabric material covering the ceiling area near the entrance of the Blue Zoo and Fountain restaurants. Here is the estimated project timeline/schedule:
Oct 28th – Nov 8th: 11pm – 6am daily (except for Sunday, Nov 3rd) – scaffolding put up on sides of escalators going down from Dolphin lobby.
Nov 8th to end of December: 11pm – 6am daily (except for Sunday’s) – removal of fabric material covering the ceiling area near the entrances of Blue Zoo and Fountain Restaurants at Walt Disney World Dolphin
End of December – Jan 10, 2020: 11pm – 6am daily (except for Sunday’s) – removal of scaffolding put up for the project
• The project is being done during overnight hours when there is minimal guest traffic in the area.
• During day time hours the scaffolding will be covered with a scrim covering.
• Minimal noise is expected with this project and the ceiling area being worked on is not located near sleeping rooms at WDW Dolphin so again, they do not anticipate any guest issues.
• Escalators will be running during the project.
• Dates/timelines are estimates – the hotel will advise if the project is finished ahead of schedule (or if there are any delays).
Get In Touch
Our team of travel professionals focus on providing you with the very best advice when it comes to planning your holiday to the USA and Canada. They have experienced the destinations, hotels, tours and excursions for themselves, so if its expert advice and guidance backed by faultless customer service that you are looking for, you couldn’t’ be in safer hands. We will listen to your wish list of ideas as well as add our own personal recommendations to create a unique itinerary, personalised just for you.
For a quotation based on your preferred travel date and to check availability please contact one of our team of professional consultants who will be happy to assist you.