The 2,267 guestrooms and suites offer a fresh, contemporary décor and fabulous amenities including flat screen televisions, mini-bars and climate control. After a busy day at the parks, the appropriately named Heavenly Bed affords a perfect night’s sleep.
- Shula’s Steakhouse
- Il Mulino: Italian cuisine
- Kimonos: Japanese sushi bar
- Todd English’s Bluezoo: fresh seafood
- Garden Grove: Central Park themed grill
- Fresh Mediterranean Market: breakfast and lunch dining
- The Fountain: casual dining
- Cabana Bar and Beach Club: poolside fare
- Splash Terrace: poolside lunch
- Picabu: casual dining
- Java Bar: coffee shop
- Shula’s Lounge
- Il Mulino Lounge
- Kimonos Lounge
- Lobby Lounge
- Five outdoor pools, white sand beach, paddle boat rentals and sundecks
- Mandara Spa
- Golf privileges on the four championship Disney courses
- Fitness centre
- Camp Dolphin: kids’ club
- Games room
From £122 per person per night based on twin occupancy of a Standard room. Other room categories available on request.
2021 & 2022 Early Booking Offer
Reduced rates on selected stays January 1st 2021 to December 31st 2022, when booked by December 31st 2020. Further reductions available on non-refundable bookings.
Get In Touch
Our team of travel professionals focus on providing you with the very best advice when it comes to planning your holiday to the USA and Canada. They have experienced the destinations, hotels, tours and excursions for themselves, so if its expert advice and guidance backed by faultless customer service that you are looking for, you couldn’t’ be in safer hands. We will listen to your wish list of ideas as well as add our own personal recommendations to create a unique itinerary, personalised just for you.
For a quotation based on your preferred travel date and to check availability please contact one of our team of professional consultants who will be happy to assist you.