Distinct Spanish architecture radiates through the resort. There is a wide choice of guestrooms and suites; all are beautifully appointed and furnished and boast a private patio or balcony, dual vanity and in-room safe. A sumptuous night’s sleep and invigorating shower are provided by Westin’s Heavenly Beds and Heavenly Bath. The Westin operates a non-smoking policy throughout the resort. There are also a selection of villas scattered in the resort grounds.
- Pinzimini Palm Springs Restaurant: Italian menus and bar
- Fireside Lounge: casual dining
- Las Brisas Café and Caliente Bar: cocktail bar and café
- Dilbert’s: diner and take-out
- Mission Hills Market & Café
- Season’s Grill: daytime light dining
- Three outdoor pools, waterslide, hot tubs and sundecks
- The Spa at Westin Mission Hills
- Two 18 hole championship golf courses
- Seven tennis courts
- WestinWORKOUT: fitness centre
- Westin Kid’s Club Discovery Room
- The Oasis Den: games and computer stations
- The Hideaway: arcade games
- Bicycle rentals
From £115 per person per night based on twin occupancy of a One Bedroom Deluxe Villa. Other room categories available on request.
Get In Touch
Our team of travel professionals focus on providing you with the very best advice when it comes to planning your holiday to the USA and Canada. They have experienced the destinations, hotels, tours and excursions for themselves, so if its expert advice and guidance backed by faultless customer service that you are looking for, you couldn’t’ be in safer hands. We will listen to your wish list of ideas as well as add our own personal recommendations to create a unique itinerary, personalised just for you.
For a quotation based on your preferred travel date and to check availability please contact one of our team of professional consultants who will be happy to assist you.