ChattaBOOga Ghost Walk & Talk
- 1 Hour or 2 Hours
- All year round
Family-Friendly Haunted History Walk. Walk along the streets in one of the most haunted cities in the USA. Chattanooga is full of ghosts pre-dating to the Civil War days. Meet your spirit guide at the corner of 703 Chestnut St and discover the dark history of Chattanooga’s haunted past along the way. Be sure to bring a camera for the chance to grab some spirits on film and receive a free digital copy of the tour as a keepsake.
- Follow along as we meet BuBu, the ghostly concierge of a haunted hotel.
- Visit the former site of blacksmith shop where they never stopped working
- Walk the place of prehistoric man-eaters and try not to get eaten
- See the mass grave site where dozens of lost souls still roam
- Uncover the lost “HELL HOLE” of Chattanooga and the spirits that still dwell there.
- And many more chilling tales along the way.
From £20 per adult and from £16 per child
Get in Touch
Our team of travel professionals focus on providing you with the very best advice when it comes to planning your holiday to the USA and Canada. They have experienced the destinations, hotels, tours and excursions for themselves, so if its expert advice and guidance backed by faultless customer service that you are looking for, you couldn’t’ be in safer hands. We will listen to your wish list of ideas as well as add our own personal recommendations to create a unique itinerary, personalised just for you.
For a quotation based on your preferred travel date and to check availability please contact one of our team of professional consultants who will be happy to assist you.