Delta offer services from London Heathrow, Edinburgh and Manchester to over 200 cities across the whole of the USA.
The Delta One™ cabin has been designed to ensure the most relaxing experience possible. Arriving ready is just one of the perks of flat-bed seats, Westin Heavenly® in-flight bedding, and everything else you’ll find throughout the slumber-inducing Delta One™ cabin.
- Access to Virgin Atlantic’s Upper Class Wing (available from Heathrow, providing a seamless transfer from your car at T3 to the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse), plus Delta Sky Club® and Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse access before flight.
- Tuck in at night beneath Westin Heavenly® in-flight bedding on 180-degree flat-bed seats with direct aisle access (excluding 757 aircraft flying London to Philadelphia and Manchester to New York).
- Enjoy a selection of regionally tailored chef-curated meals, paired with wines selected by our Master Sommelier, Andrea Robinson.
- Block out sound with noise-cancelling headsets, and when you wake, freshen up with MALIN + GOETZ items in your TUMI amenity kit.
- Keep your devices powered with power outlets at every seat.
- On arrival back into London Heathrow, get straight back to business at the Delta Arrivals Lounge at T3, with a hot shower, delicious breakfast and clothes pressing/mending service. Or freshen up in one of YOTEL’s cabins in arrivals area of T4.
Enjoy more of the perks you need in Delta Comfort+™. Whether you plan to work or relax, more legroom and extra recline is always better. So kick back in Comfort+™ and sip on complimentary beer, wine, spirits, Starbucks® coffee and more. Plus, you’ll enjoy a selection of satisfying meals and snacks. Catch up on TV, movies and music with complimentary premium seat-back entertainment from Delta Studio™ and ergonomically designed earbuds. Rest and refresh with a complimentary amenity kit that includes eyeshades, ear plugs, toothbrush and Colgate toothpaste. With priority boarding and dedicated overhead storage space, you’ll be among the first on the plane to get your carry-on stowed. And with your seat at the front of the cabin, you’ll be one of the first off, too.
Delta have teamed up with Virgin Atlantic to offer nonstop flights from London to the US with plenty of extras. Get cozy in a comfortable leather seat with complimentary sleep kit. Sip on complimentary beer, wine, spirits, Starbucks® coffee and more, and enjoy a selection of satisfying meals and snacks. Catch up on TV, movies and music with complimentary seat-back entertainment from Delta Studio™ and ergonomically designed earbuds.
All entertainment is now free!! International customers connecting to domestic flights can benefit from free access to Delta Studio™, the airline’s in-flight entertainment, which is now offered to all passengers on two-class aircraft across Delta’s network. The service is also complimentary on international flights and the latest change makes Delta the only U.S. airline to offer all in-flight entertainment free of charge – regardless of cabin or route. Customers can choose from more than 1,000 hours of entertainment including up to 300 movies, HBO, SHOWTIME, 18 channels of live satellite TV on select flights, 2,500+ songs, TV and games, including in-flight trivia, all available on seat-back or streamed to their own device via on-demand Wi-Fi.
Checked Baggage Allowance
For Economy passengers the free checked baggage allowance is one piece, with a maximum weight of 50lbs (23 kilos) and dimensions of 62″ (158cm) per bag. A second bag can be checked for $100. Delta One™ passengers have a free checked baggage allowance of two pieces.
Flying within North America on Delta
Please note when connecting with the same airline from or to an international flight the baggage policy of the transatlantic flights apply. When the flight is not connecting from or to a transatlantic flight or is on another carrier the following policy applies: $25 charge for first bag and $35 charge for second bag. Maximum weight 50lbs (23kilos) and dimensions 62″ (158cm) per bag.
Get in Touch
Our team of travel professionals focus on providing you with the very best advice when it comes to planning your holiday to the USA and Canada. They have experienced the destinations, hotels, tours and excursions for themselves, so if its expert advice and guidance backed by faultless customer service that you are looking for, you couldn’t’ be in safer hands. We will listen to your wish list of ideas as well as add our own personal recommendations to create a unique itinerary, personalised just for you.
For a quotation based on your preferred travel date and to check availability please contact one of our team of professional consultants who will be happy to assist you.