Fort Myers & Sanibel Beaches and Islands
Dolphin And Wildlife Cruise, Fort Myers
- 1 Hour & 30 Minutes
- All year round
The waters of Estero Bay Aquatic Preserve are famously home to populations of manatees, dolphins, seabirds, and more. See these wild animals in their beautiful natural habitat on this 90-minute boat tour of Estero Bay and Fort Myers, including guided commentary from a certified Florida Master Naturalist for a full educational experience.
- 90-minute ecotour of Estero Bay and Fort Myers Beach
- Guided commentary from certified Florida Master Naturalists
- Opportunities to see dolphins, manatees, and more
- Cruise past mangrove islands, rookery islands, and Lover’s Key State Park
- Kid-friendly tour ideal for families
- Snacks, drinks, and personal coolers allowed on board
Duration: 90 minutes
From £22 per adult or from £17 per child (age 2-11)
Get in Touch
Our team of travel professionals focus on providing you with the very best advice when it comes to planning your holiday to the USA and Canada. They have experienced the destinations, hotels, tours and excursions for themselves, so if its expert advice and guidance backed by faultless customer service that you are looking for, you couldn’t’ be in safer hands. We will listen to your wish list of ideas as well as add our own personal recommendations to create a unique itinerary, personalised just for you.
For a quotation based on your preferred travel date and to check availability please contact one of our team of professional consultants who will be happy to assist you.