Elvis Presley Graceland VIP Tour, Tennessee
- 4 Hours
- All year round
Spend the day in Graceland and follow in the footsteps of Elvis on this Self Guided, 4-Hour VIP tour of Graceland, the famous former home of the king of rock ‘n’ roll himself, Elvis Presley. Get front-of-the-line access with this special all-day ticket and VIP shuttle to the mansion. Look through a plethora of fascinating memorabilia, like photos, personal mementos, costumes, and jewelry. Enjoy a multimedia audio tour of the Graceland Mansion’s exhibits highlighting Elvis’ rise to stardom. Also, visit the Elvis Presley Automobile Museum, featuring some of his favorite cars, and a special VIP-only exhibit in the mansion. Keepsake backstage passes included.
- A 4-hour tour of Graceland, including Graceland Mansion, Elvis’ cars and special access to a VIP-only exhibit
- Skip the line at Graceland Mansion & VIP Shuttle to the mansion
- Check out the King’s cars at the Automobile Museum
- Receive a special Keepsake Backstage Pass as a souvenir
- Full access to the State-of-the-Art Visitor Entertainment Complex
- Access to Elvis: The Entertainer Career Showcase Museum
Duration: 4 hours
From £108 per person.
Get in Touch
Our team of travel professionals focus on providing you with the very best advice when it comes to planning your holiday to the USA and Canada. They have experienced the destinations, hotels, tours and excursions for themselves, so if its expert advice and guidance backed by faultless customer service that you are looking for, you couldn’t’ be in safer hands. We will listen to your wish list of ideas as well as add our own personal recommendations to create a unique itinerary, personalised just for you.
For a quotation based on your preferred travel date and to check availability please contact one of our team of professional consultants who will be happy to assist you.
You May Also Like
Memphis and Tupelo
TENNESSEE and MISSISSIPPI