Great Smoky Mountain National Park Helicopter Tour
- 25 Minutes
- All year round
Fly high above the Great Smoky Mountains on this helicopter tour over the Tennessee countryside. From the urban layout of Gatlinburg to the undisturbed wilderness of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, this tour will give you a good sense of the area over its 50-mile course. Plus, guided commentary from your pilot fills you in on the area’s history and geology as you weave through the sky.
- Helicopter tour over the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Additional sights include Gatlinburg, the Mountain Valley, Clingmans Dome, and more
- Guided commentary from your pilot fills you in on the sights as you pass
- The ideal way to add an extra memorable experience to your Great Smoky Mountains National Park vacation
- Tour is family-friendly and wheelchair accessible
- Multiple departure times throughout the day making it easy for you to find a time that suits your schedule
From £195 per person (aged 2 years and above)
Get in Touch
Our team of travel professionals focus on providing you with the very best advice when it comes to planning your holiday to the USA and Canada. They have experienced the destinations, hotels, tours and excursions for themselves, so if its expert advice and guidance backed by faultless customer service that you are looking for, you couldn’t’ be in safer hands. We will listen to your wish list of ideas as well as add our own personal recommendations to create a unique itinerary, personalised just for you.
For a quotation based on your preferred travel date and to check availability please contact one of our team of professional consultants who will be happy to assist you.