Heritage Region Wine Tour
- 5 Hours
- All year round
Get out of the city and spend a day in the Maryland countryside with this 5-hour small-group tour of the Heritage wine region. Visit popular vineyards such as Great Frogs, Thanksgiving Farms and Friday’s Creek while exploring one of the most historic areas of the country. As you sip on the region’s popular white wines, including viognier and sauvignon blanc, you’ll also be provided with free snacks. A friendly local guide will be on hand to answer any questions you may have about the region’s wine production.
- A 5-hour small-group wine tour
- Sip on the region’s highly-regarded wine wines, like Viognier and Sauvignon Blanc
- Spend a day in a rarely visited part of the Maryland countryside
- Learn about the history and culture of the region’s wine production from an informative guide
- Enjoy free snacks during the tour
- Avoid the hassle of a large group with this small tour
From £94 per adult
**minimum age is 21 for this tour**
Get in Touch
Our team of travel professionals focus on providing you with the very best advice when it comes to planning your holiday to the USA and Canada. They have experienced the destinations, hotels, tours and excursions for themselves, so if its expert advice and guidance backed by faultless customer service that you are looking for, you couldn’t’ be in safer hands. We will listen to your wish list of ideas as well as add our own personal recommendations to create a unique itinerary, personalised just for you.
For a quotation based on your preferred travel date and to check availability please contact one of our team of professional consultants who will be happy to assist you.