LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Kansas City
- Admission Ticket
- All year round
There’s no end to the fun to be had at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Kansas City! LEGO-loving children — and accompanying adults — can unleash their imaginations at numerous family-friendly attractions. Focus your LEGO laser to zap trolls and spiders; visit miniature Kansas City, made out of LEGO® bricks; and see who can build the fastest vehicle. Large, soft bricks are the perfect building materials for little ones in the DUPLO® Village. When you need a break from the activity, watch your favourite characters at the 4D Cinema.
- Admission to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Kansas City
- Ideal for children aged 3 to 10
- Explore the magical world of The Wizard of Oz in Miniland
- Learn how bricks are made on a LEGO Factory tour
- Build the tallest tower you can, and test bricks at LEGO Racers
- Help Merlin with his magic at Merlin’s Apprentice, or take a chariot through Kingdom Quest Laser Ride
- See short films at the 4D Cinema
From £20 per person
Get in Touch
Our team of travel professionals focus on providing you with the very best advice when it comes to planning your holiday to the USA and Canada. They have experienced the destinations, hotels, tours and excursions for themselves, so if its expert advice and guidance backed by faultless customer service that you are looking for, you couldn’t’ be in safer hands. We will listen to your wish list of ideas as well as add our own personal recommendations to create a unique itinerary, personalised just for you.
For a quotation based on your preferred travel date and to check availability please contact one of our team of professional consultants who will be happy to assist you.