Non-stop flights from London Heathrow to Atlanta, Boston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York/Newark, New York/JFK, Seattle, San Francisco and Washington DC; London Gatwick to Las Vegas and Orlando; Manchester to Atlanta, New York/JFK, Las Vegas, Boston, San Francisco and Orlando; Glasgow to Las Vegas and Orlando and Belfast to Orlando. Some services are seasonal.
- Enjoy the effortless comfort of complimentary chauffeur driven car transfers to and from the airport on selected upper class fares (mileage restrictions apply).
- At London Heathrow, breeze through the Private Security Channel within our Upper Class Wing.
- Take time out in the Clubhouse and choose from a varied food and wine menu (lounge facilities vary at each destination).
- Onboard, relax or socialise at the Upper Class Bar.
- Stretch out in your comfortable Upper Class suite.
- Stay connected with in-seat power and onboard WiFi.
- Finish off your imaginatively designed meal with cheese and port.
- Enjoy a great night’s sleep in a spacious fully-flat bed.
- On landing in the morning at London Heathrow, get ready for the day ahead at the welcoming Revivals Lounge (open daily, 05.00am to 13.30pm).
- Speed through the airport thanks to special priority check in and boarding.
- Relax pre-flight with a glass of bubbly and newspaper.
- Recline on your wide leather seat with headrest, footrest and 38in (95cm) seat pitch.
- Enjoy your choice of three delicious main dishes, upgraded with china crockery, cutlery and linen.
- Finish your meal with an after dinner liqueur.
- Snooze or freshen up on night flights with your Relax Pack.
- Stay connected with in-seat power and onboard WiFi.
- Help yourself to tempting snacks and soft drinks whenever you like.
- Check in online and choose your seat in advance.
- Relax onboard in your comfy seat with 31in (78cm) seat pitch. Upgrade options available include extra legroom and exit row seats.
- Choose from three tasty meals, plus complimentary drinks and snacks throughout.
- Settle in with the latest and greatest award winning entertainment.
- Stay connected with onboard WiFi.
- Know the kids are looked after with special movies, meals and activity books.
- On night flights, freshen up with your Relax Pack, sip a soothing hot chocolate and take a snooze.
Checked Baggage Allowance
- Economy – the allowance is 1 piece per person weighing up to 23 Kilos.
- Premium Economy – the allowance is 2 pieces per person each weighing up to 32 Kilos.
- Upper Class – the allowance is 3 pieces per person each weighing up to 32 kilos Maximum dimension must not exceed 62” (158cm)
The 787’s Are Flying High
Virgin are revolutionising your flying experience with the Boeing 787-9 fleet. The 787 ‘Dreamliners’ offer an incredible onboard experience and are more efficient and more sustainable. The 787’s are now operating from London Heathrow to a selection of US destinations. The innovative improvements include:
- The Best View – The electronically dimmable cabin windows are the biggest on any commercial aircraft and they’re designed so that wherever you’re sitting, you can see the horizon.
- Dynamic Mood Lighting – The dynamic onboard mood lighting adjusts to the destination time zone, helping you arrive feeling less jet lagged.
- A Breath of Fresh Air – The cabin air is cleaner, with higher humidity and lower cabin altitude, making the air feel more comfortable for a more refreshing and less tiring journey.
- A Smoother Ride – Smoother Ride Technology senses turbulence and makes small adjustments to the flight systems to reduce it which reduces the chance of motion sickness.
- Onboard WiFi – All 787’s have WiFi throughout, allowing you to stay connected during your time in the air.
- More Reliable – The 787’s are super reliable because they include as much electrical architecture as possible and have fewer moiving parts, which helps maintain great ‘on time’ performance.
- More Sustainable – Compared with similar sized legacy aircraft, 787’s are much more fuel efficient, which helps reduce CO2 emissions. They’re also quieter, with a 60% smaller noise footprint.
Partnering with Delta
Virgin Atlantic is delighted to be working with Delta: an airline partnership where the journey is focused on you. How? With lots of little extras in every cabin, like Relax Packs and complimentary drinks. With a smooth journey, where your bags are checked through to your final destination. With the warm, personal service both airlines are famous for. With the latest and greatest, award winning entertainment. With reciprocal frequent flyer benefits. And as you might hope from an airline partnership, there are competitive fares and a large network of over 200 fantastic destinations to choose from too.
Get in Touch
Our team of travel professionals focus on providing you with the very best advice when it comes to planning your holiday to the USA and Canada. They have experienced the destinations, hotels, tours and excursions for themselves, so if its expert advice and guidance backed by faultless customer service that you are looking for, you couldn’t’ be in safer hands. We will listen to your wish list of ideas as well as add our own personal recommendations to create a unique itinerary, personalised just for you.
For a quotation based on your preferred travel date and to check availability please contact one of our team of professional consultants who will be happy to assist you.