Williamsburg (Historic Triangle)
Williamsburg Ghosts And Witches
- 2 Hours
- All year round
Connect with the spirits that rattle through Williamsburg’s historic home, taverns, and graveyards on an evening ghost and witch tour. Walkthrough lamplit streets on the way to the old town jail and a family cemetery as a costumed guide brings to light chilling tales of paranormal sightings, piracy, colonial conspiracies, and sorcery. Hear stories of Blackbeard’s headless body and Virginia’s deadly witch trials of the 17th and 18th centuries as you dare to explore the most haunted corners of Williamsburg.
- 2-hour nighttime ghosts and witches tour of Williamsburg
- Combines two popular tours for a double dose of spooky fun
- Explore Williamsburg’s most haunted places after dark
- Learn about Virginia’s chilling 17th-century witch trials
- Look for photo orbs and other paranormal activity at a haunted tavern, tenement, and graveyard
- Led by a costumed, in-character guide
- Great evening addition to a day spent at Colonial Williamsburg
From £20 per person
Get in Touch
Our team of travel professionals focus on providing you with the very best advice when it comes to planning your holiday to the USA and Canada. They have experienced the destinations, hotels, tours and excursions for themselves, so if its expert advice and guidance backed by faultless customer service that you are looking for, you couldn’t’ be in safer hands. We will listen to your wish list of ideas as well as add our own personal recommendations to create a unique itinerary, personalised just for you.
For a quotation based on your preferred travel date and to check availability please contact one of our team of professional consultants who will be happy to assist you.