We have partnered with Ontario, Air Canada and Chelsea Hotel Toronto, to give you the opportunity to win an incredible three night holiday to this wonderful urban city. The prize includes return flights and accommodation for two people.
ONTARIO provides a stunning natural landscape of pristine lakes and vast forests as well as an array of cultural pursuits in its cosmopolitan cities. Combine Ontario’s urban locations of Toronto and Ottawa, with its natural wonders of Niagara Falls, Muskoka Lakes and Algonquin Provincial Park and mix in some uniquely Canadian experiences for the perfect itinerary. One thing is for certain, when taking a holiday in Ontario, no two days need ever be the same.
AIR CANADA, an award-winning airline, provides more daily non-stop flights from the UK to Canada than any other airline, including up to four daily services from London Heathrow to Toronto and daily departures to Montreal, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver.
CHELSEA HOTEL, TORONTO is ideally located amidst the city’s attractions. Contemporary furnishings and a wide array of facilities from a family fun zone to a wide assortment of dining options, ensures it continues to prove a popular choice.
HOW TO ENTER
It's simple! Just answer fifteen questions about Ontario. There are no trick questions - all answers can be found in the Ontario section of our website.
Click on the following link - Enter Toronto Holiday Competition - where you will be asked to answer the following questions.
1. Ontario is home to Canada's capital city. What is its name?
2. Niagara Falls attracts visitors from across the globe to see how many cubic feet of water drop 200 feet per minute?
3. Algonquin Provincial Park is how far from Toronto?
4. Which hotel in Ottawa has a restaurant called Feast + Revel?
5. In Ontario's Highlands, Lanark County is celebrated as the capital of what?
6. At which remote wilderness lodge, in Northwest Ontario, do we offer a 4 night/5 day package, staying in a private lakefront cabin whilst enjoying a wealth of outdoor activities?
7. Our 'Georgian Bay Coastal Escape' fly drive has what duration?
8. On our 'Ottawa and Algonquin Explorer' 6 night fly drive, which secluded log cabin resort do clients stay at, that is located in Algonquin Provincial Park?
9. Which attraction in Ottawa houses the largest collection of indoor totem poles in the world?
10. The 'Toronto Brewery and Distillery Experience' is what duration?
11. At which hotel at Blue Mountain, do clients stay on days 7 and 8 of our 'Ontario Explorer' fly drive?
12. Haunted Walks operate out of which three Ontario locations?
13. What category of hotel is Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa, located 100 metres from the brink of Niagara Falls, according to our website?
14. Which district in Toronto, houses over 40 heritage buildings which have been transformed into shops, restaurants and galleries?
15. And finally - Solve the anagram, to reveal the name of one of the locations on our ‘Canada's Capital Cities and Niagara Falls’ escorted tour: HANDSTANDS LOUIS
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to registered UK travel agents only. Only one entry per person, though multiple agents in each agency can take part.
- All entries must be received by 23.59 on 31st May 2019, using the entry form provided.
- Winner will be drawn at random, from all correct entries, on 3rd June 2019.
- Prize is valid for the prize winner and one companion. Not transferable to other parties.
- No cash alternative or prize variation.
- Holiday prize must be taken between 1st June and 17th December 2019. Flight embargo dates 19th to 30th June 2019 and 11th July to 3rd September 2019. Hotel blackout dates apply. Prize subject to availability.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entrants details will be used for this competition only and not for marketing purposes, unless permitted by entrant on the entry form.