More often than not, this will be a superior modern hotel or an older property which is exceptionally well maintained. All offer very comfortable and well-furnished accommodation and public areas.
A Picture-Perfect Setting
Relax in the Arizona Sunshine
Bordered by both the Sonoran Desert and Catalina Mountains, this luxurious Tucson resort is a perfect mountain hideaway with breathtaking scenery to explore.
Relax and unwind in the large luxurious guestrooms, featuring air-conditioning, oversized chairs and an array of spectacular views from your private balcony or patio. A selection of spacious suites are also offered.
- Epazote Kitchen: South-western dining
- Sundance Café: daytime dining
- Desert Springs Café: Poolside snacks
- Conquistador Lounge: Starbucks coffee and cocktail bar
- Oasis: outdoor pools, waterslide, children's pool and sundecks
- Elements Spa
- Golf course and putting green
- Tennis courts
- Fitness room
- Jogging and Walking trails
From £50 per person per night based on twin occupancy of a Deluxe room. Other room categories available on request.