This will be an outstanding hotel, offering many of the features of Superior Deluxe, though on a scale which will be a little less grand.
Surrounded by 12 acres of lush gardens and tropical flowers, this luxurious hotel is located on infamous Sunset Boulevard in upscale Beverly Hills. This is a superb location to discover LA’s attractions.
Known affectionately as ‘The Pink Palace’, the Beverly Hills Hotel is the place to be seen. You may even catch glimpses of some famous faces. The 208 guestrooms and suites are as luxurious as you’d expect, each designed to portray a timeless elegance yet offer a comfortable, spacious sanctuary. Every room is unique, but custom designed furnishings, plush pillows, throws and sofas are commonplace.
- The Polo Lounge: innovative all-day dining
- The Fountain Coffee Room: casual American menus
- Bar Nineteen12: indoor and terrace options
- Cabana Café: poolside dining
- Outdoor pool and sundeck
- The Beverly Hills Spa by La Prairie
- Joseph Martin Hair & Beauty
- Fitness centre
- V-VIP: children’s services