Sitting on the edge of the Pacific, adjacent to miles of privately owned beach where powdery white sands sparkle like gold, The Del offers a magical beachfront experience. The resort is located in Coronado which is close to San Diego's attractions including the World-Famous San Diego Zoo, Seaworld, Legoland, Midway Museum and Balboa Park, and is just nine miles from San Diego International Airport.
The resort’s character blends its legendary past with a modern Southern California lifestyle. Choose between the historic charm of the Victorian building, the spacious contemporary rooms of Ocean Towers and poolside California Cabana buildings, or the pinnacle of luxury at Beach Village. The expansive 28-acre resort has a variety of accommodations to suit each individual taste.
- 1500 OCEAN: coastal Californian cuisine
- Sheerwater: casual dining
- ENO Pizzeria & Wine Bar: artisan dining
- Babcock & Story Bar: cocktail lounge
- Crown Room: Sunday brunch
- Sundeck Bar & Grill: poolside café
- Sunset Bar: cocktail bar
- In-room dining
- Two outdoor pools, hot tub and sundeck
- Beach service and water sports
- Spa at the Del
- Fitness centre and yoga classes
- Bicycle rental
- DelVenture Kid’s Club and children’s playground