More often than not, this will be a superior modern hotel or an older property which is exceptionally well maintained. All offer very comfortable and well-furnished accommodation and public areas.
This beautiful sprawling mountain resort occupies 217 acres at the foot of Pikes Peak Range and Cheyenne Mountain, three miles from downtown Colorado Springs.
Reflecting the rugged charm of the Colorado Rockies, the 316 guestrooms and suites are clustered throughout individual lodge buildings, each with a private balcony offering breathtaking views of the mountains and surrounding scenery.
- Mountain View Restaurant: innovative cuisine
- Will Rogers Lounge: cocktail lounge
- Pineview Grille: casual dinning
- Elevations Premium Coffee and Creamery
- Outdoor/indoor pool and sundeck
- Lotus Spa and Salon
- 18 hole golf course
- Fitness centre
- 18 tennis courts
- Cheyenne KIDZ Club
- Indoor half basketball court
From £85 per person per night based on twin occupancy of a Standard Room. Other room categories available on request.