This will be an outstanding hotel, offering many of the features of Superior Deluxe, though on a scale which will be a little less grand.
Sitting in the beautiful rolling hills of Alabama, surrounded by lush woodland and peaceful lakes in the quintessentially American resort town of Hoover, yet the Renaissance is just a 20 mile drive from the bustling city of Birmingham.
Comfortable sophistication and casual elegance adorn the Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge, reminiscent of a royal manor retreat. 248 plush guestrooms and 11 suites each offer granite bathrooms with separate bath and shower, refrigerator, coffee- maker and balconies which overlook the picturesque grounds, signature pool or manicured golf course.
- Brock’s: Mediterranean-style restaurant and cocktail bar
- The Clubhouse Restaurant: American cuisine
- The Coffee Shop
- JT’s: light dining and live music
- Indoor and outdoor pools and sundeck
- The Spa at Ross Bridge
- 18 hole championship golf course
- Fitness centre
- Biking and jogging trails