Set amid a 3,000 acre preserve, this quaint resort comprising 13 buildings, is located in a former Shaker Village, just eight miles from Old Fort Harrod State Park and 25 miles from Lexington. Shaker Village is home to an impressive collection of Shaker architecture, furniture, artefacts and the remaining 34 Shaker structures, built between 1809 and 1875.
The Inn features 27 guestrooms, suites and private cottages scattered amongst the Shaker Village buildings. Stay in the heart of the Village at the refurbished Trustees' Office in the secluded Tanyard cottage, in the East Family Dwelling overlooking The Farm, or one of the other unique options. Rooms are comfortably appointed with rustic reproduction furniture, original hardwood floors and spectacular countryside views.
- The Trustees' Table: traditional Kentucky dining
- The Shops at Shaker Village
- The Historic Centre: preserved Shaker collections
- The Preserve: nature discovery walks
- The Stables & Farm: Shaker farm and horse riding