Introducing an extraordinary hotel experience in the heart of Elvis Presley’s Graceland. Located just steps away from the iconic Graceland Mansion, The Guest House at Graceland makes the perfect choice for all die-hard Elvis fans! Downtown Memphis is a 20 minute drive and Memphis International Airport is just three miles away.
The Guest House at Graceland has been inspired by the warm hospitality that Elvis always showed his guests. From the southern colonial exterior and richly decorated restaurants and bars to the specialty suites; many of which have designs overseen by Priscilla Presley herself, every aspect of The Guest House in some way reflects the unique character of Graceland. Every guestroom and suite features a DreamCatcher Simmons Beautyrest bed, flat screen television, Keurig coffee-maker and state-of-the-art, Bluetooth media hub.
- Delta’s Kitchen: classic southern-style cuisine in a relaxed setting
- EP’s Bar & Grill: Elvis’ favourite food and beverages with a modern twist
- Shake Rattle & Go: light fare, pastries and coffee
- Lobby Lounge: signature cocktails, light fare and afternoon tea
- Outdoor pool
- Shuttles to downtown Memphis/Beale Street and the airport