This will be a Deluxe standard property, although some of the accommodation and public areas may offer a less pronounced degree of luxury. In other instances, the hotel may be a famous name with a well-established reputation.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort covers 1,350 acres of lush landscaped grounds overlooking the Atlantic, and is just 29 miles from Jacksonville Airport.
A variety of accommodation is available, with a choice of deluxe oceanfront hotel rooms or villas. The 404 rooms in the Amelia Hotel have been recently renovated to add Egyptian cotton linens, flat screen television, iPod docking stations and new modern furnishings. The one, two and three bedroom villas are all unique and very spacious with some boasting a private pool. Guestrooms located within the villas are also available.
- Falcon’s Nest: pub-style dining
- Marche Burette: French-style deli
- Marsh View Bar & Grill: southern-inspired casual fare
- Natural Slice: pizzeria
- Oceanside: poolside fare
- Seaglass: small plates and handcrafted cocktails
- Sunrise Café: buffet breakfasts
- Verandah: seafood
- Two pools, a splash park, two hot tubs and sundecks
- Beach services
- The Spa and Salon at Amelia Island Plantation
- 54 holes of championship golf
- Fitness centre
- 23 tennis courts
- Nature Centre
- Camp Amelia: kids' club
- Arcade centre