Perched on the barrier island of Sanibel off the Southwest Florida Gulf Coast, Sundial Beach Resort & Spa is a unique tropical island destination with miles of shell-strewn beaches. There are many attractions for guests to enjoy, including Bailey-Matthews Shell Museum, Big Arts Center, Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge, and the Sanibel Historical Museum and the Sanibel Marina all within a 15-minute drive away.
The stunning Sanibel Island setting is perfect for couples and families looking to relax and unwind. The resort offers multiple bright and contemporary air-conditioned guestroom options with a variety of views available, guests can customize their experience in this beautiful tropical environment. All 209 spacious and fully-equipped condominium guestrooms come complete with a kitchen, living room with a flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, a safety deposit box and a dining area.
- Shima Steakhouse & Sushi Bar - Japanese cuisine
- Shima Grab & Go - Sushi take-out
- Sea Breeze Cafe - Seafood and Mexican cuisine
- Turtles Pool & Beach Bar
- Slice of Paradise - Casual dining
- Five heated Swimming Pools
- Bailey's Grocery & Gift store
- Spa & Hair Salon
- State-of-the-art tennis facilities
- Fitness center