This will be an outstanding hotel, offering many of the features of Superior Deluxe, though on a scale which will be a little less grand.
Reminiscent of the art deco period, this deluxe property is set amid tropical gardens at the edge of the Atlantic, close to the nightlife, shopping and fine dining of South Beach.
The Setai provides modern day luxury, and there is impeccable attention to detail in each of the 125 guestrooms. Comprising two sections, the Art Deco Building houses the studios and Junior Suites, whilst one and two bedroom suites can be found in The Tower. Black granite baths, teak wood furnishings and fine silk fabrics lend an Asian influence, and the most extravagant amenities, such as flat screen televisions, coffee-makers, CD and DVD players, grace every room.
- Jaya: fine Asian dining
- The Bar & Courtyard: Asian small plates and signature cocktails
- The Setai Grill: Asian-infused steakhouse
- The Pool & Beach Bar: light fare
- Three layered outdoor pools, cabanas and sundecks
- Beach service and water sports
- The Spa at The Setai by THEMAE
- Fitness, yoga and Tai-Chi studio