This will be a Deluxe standard property, although some of the accommodation and public areas may offer a less pronounced degree of luxury. In other instances, the hotel may be a famous name with a well-established reputation.
Situated on 23 gulf front acres, adjoining a 200-acre nature preserve and mangrove estuary, the Naples Grande Beach Resort is one of Naples' premier hotels, just minutes away from superb shopping and wonderful restaurants. Easily accessible, Fort Myers is 32 miles, Fort Lauderdale 101 miles and Miami 126 miles.
At the heart of any resort experience, is the accommodation. Naples Grande Beach Hotel boasts an elegant collection of 474 modern guestrooms and suites, each luxuriously appointed. Rooms have private balconies offering spectacular vistas of the Gulf of Mexico or the city of Naples. Marble bathrooms are complete with corner bath, dual vanity sink and separate shower. The spacious split floor Garden suites/bungalows are located in a separate complex adjacent to the main hotel.
- The Catch of the Pelican: local seafood
- Aura: cosmopolitan atmosphere and local cuisine
- Rhode's End: beach bar and grill
- The Catch of the Pelican: seafood and steaks
- Gulf Coast Oasis: surf-inspired poolside dining
- Lobby Lounge
- Spressi: cafe
- Sunset Veranda: bar and fire-pit
- Three outdoor pools, waterslide, hot tubs and sundecks
- 3 miles of beach: accessible via Seaside Boardwalk
- Watersports Centre: paddle boarding, kayaking, jet skiing, parasailing and deep sea fishing
- Naples Grande Spa
- 18 hole golf course
- Tennis centre and 15 courts
- Fitness centre
- Loggerheads Kid' Club: for children aged 4 to 12 years