This will be a Deluxe standard property, although some of the accommodation and public areas may offer a less pronounced degree of luxury. In other instances, the hotel may be a famous name with a well-established reputation.
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is located on a magnificent 1,500 acre resort and has its own private lake! Convenient to Orlando's fabulous attractions, the Disney Theme Parks are just four miles away.
A gentle blend of invigorating themes is intertwined with the resort's natural beauty. Each of the 815 guestrooms and suites are decorated in a contemporary style and benefit from a private step-out balcony, in-room safe, flat screen television, iPod docking station and fabulous bathroom amenities. Regency Club guests enjoy continental breakfast served in the Club lounge each morning.
- Hemingway's: steak and seafood
- Hurricane’s Lounge
- LakeHouse Restaurant: all day dining
- Perks: coffee and pastry shop
- On the Rocks: poolside lounge
- Trellises Lounge: coffee shop and cocktail lounge
- Half-acre outdoor pool complex with 12 waterfalls, two hot tubs, a waterslide and water-jet splash zone
- White-sand beach and water sports on the 21 acre Lake Windsong
- Marilyn Monroe spa
- 45 holes of golf and the Grand Cypress Academy of Golf
- 12 tennis courts and two outdoor racquetball courts
- Hyatt StayFit: fitness centre
- Climbing wall
- Bicycle rentals
- Jogging trails
- Camp Hyatt: kids' club