This will be a Deluxe standard property, although some of the accommodation and public areas may offer a less pronounced degree of luxury. In other instances, the hotel may be a famous name with a well-established reputation.
Sitting in the heart of Walt Disney World Village, spanning over 87 acres, the Swan and Dolphin Resorts enjoy a great position between Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios.
The 2,267 guestrooms and suites offer a fresh, contemporary décor and fabulous amenities including flat screen televisions, mini-bars and climate control. After a busy day at the parks, the appropriately named Heavenly Bed affords a perfect night's sleep.
- Shula’s Steakhouse
- Il Mulino: Italian cuisine
- Kimonos: Japanese sushi bar
- Todd English’s Bluezoo: fresh seafood
- Garden Grove: Central Park themed grill
- Fresh Mediterranean Market: breakfast and lunch dining
- The Fountain: casual dining
- Cabana Bar and Beach Club: poolside fare
- Splash Terrace: poolside lunch
- Picabu: casual dining
- Java Bar: coffee shop
- Shula’s Lounge
- Il Mulino Lounge
- Kimonos Lounge
- Lobby Lounge
- Five outdoor swimming pools, white sand beach, paddle boat rentals and sundecks
- Mandara Spa
- Golf privileges on the four championship Disney courses
- Fitness centre
- Camp Dolphin: kids' club
- Games room