This will be a Deluxe standard property, although some of the accommodation and public areas may offer a less pronounced degree of luxury. In other instances, the hotel may be a famous name with a well-established reputation.
Sitting in the heart of Walt Disney World Village, spanning over 87 acres, the Swan and Dolphin Resorts enjoy a great position between Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios.
The 2,267 guestrooms and suites offer a fresh, contemporary décor and fabulous amenities including flat screen televisions, mini-bars and climate control. After a busy day at the parks, the appropriately named Heavenly Bed affords a perfect night's sleep.
- Shula’s Steakhouse
- Il Mulino: Italian cuisine
- Kimonos: Japanese sushi bar
- Todd English’s Bluezoo: fresh seafood
- Garden Grove: Central Park themed grill
- Fresh Mediterranean Market: breakfast and lunch dining
- The Fountain: casual dining
- Cabana Bar and Beach Club: poolside fare
- Splash Terrace: poolside lunch
- Picabu: casual dining
- Java Bar: coffee shop
- Shula’s Lounge
- Il Mulino Lounge
- Kimonos Lounge
- Lobby Lounge
- Five outdoor pools, white sand beach, paddle boat rentals and sundecks
- Mandara Spa
- Golf privileges on the four championship Disney courses
- Fitness centre
- Camp Dolphin: kids' club
- Games room
Early Booking Offer. Discounted rates on selected stays May 2nd, 2019 to December 31st, 2020, when booked by June 30th, 2019.
We have been advised that the Disney gift store at the Walt Disney World Swan will be closing for renovations on January 21st 2019 and is expected to re-open in June 2019. In the interim, the Disney gift store at the Walt Disney World Dolphin is open for business as usual for all guests at both properties to enjoy.