More often than not, this will be a superior modern hotel or an older property which is exceptionally well maintained. All offer very comfortable and well-furnished accommodation and public areas.
Oceanfront View At Sunset
Hawaiian Cultural Activities
Situated on Poipu Beach, one of the sunniest expanses of beachfront in Kauai, the 405 rooms and suites are set in eight buildings of four storeys, and offer superb facilities. This hotel is the perfect destination for couples and families alike, especially as more than half the guestrooms have connecting rooms so you can have just a little more privacy from the rest of the family. Rooms are air-conditioned, feature coffee-makers and an array of wonderful views.
- RumFire Poipu Beach: Hawaiian-rooted global menus
- Auli‘i Lu‘au: traditional weekly cultural dinner and entertainment
- Sheraton Social Hour @ RumFire: wine tastings in the courtyard
- Lava's on Poipu Beach: casual bar and grill
- Two outdoor pools, hot tubs and sundecks
- Beach service and water sports
- Hawaiian Rainforest Spa & Salon
- Two tennis courts
- Fitness centre
- Scheduled kid’s activities
- The Link at Sheraton: library, internet and board games
From £183 per person per night based on twin occupancy of a Garden View room. Other room categories available on request.
Sheraton Kauai is undergoing a series of guestroom renovation projects through 2018 and into 2019. A completion date is not yet available, however only a limited amount of inconvenience is expected. As of June 6th, the Oceanside rooms are all completed and they are about to commence work on converting the 200 rooms in the Garden Wing into apartment accommodations. This work has been divided into two phases to limit guest impact by blocking the work areas. Three of the six blocks will be worked on during 2018 and the remaining three blocks in the first half of 2019. Work is scheduled to take place daily from 8am to 5pm with work perhaps being visible, but noise being kept to a minimum where possible.