This will be a Deluxe standard property, although some of the accommodation and public areas may offer a less pronounced degree of luxury. In other instances, the hotel may be a famous name with a well-established reputation.
This fabulous Hyatt hotel brings a cool vibe to the crescent-shaped shores of Maui. 290 well-appointed guestrooms and suites blend Andaz’s signature contemporary style of crisp white linens and wood décor with unique Hawaiian artwork and private lanais overlooking the tropical resort grounds and Mokapu Beach. Every room at Andaz Maui features a 40" flat screen television, climate control, coffee-maker and mini-bar, and the opulent bathrooms boast rain-showers with ocean or garden views, luxurious bath products and plush bathrobes.
- Ka’ana Kitchen: innovative international cuisine
- Lehua Lounge: Handcrafted cocktails and light bites
- Bumbye Beach Bar
- Mokapu Market: ice cream and snacks
- Morimoto Maui: Japanese and Hawaiian fare
- Four outdoor pools and sundecks
- Beach and water sports
- Awili Spa & Salon
- Golf privileges at three local courses
- Fitness centre
- Sunrise yoga
From £179 per person per night based on twin occupancy of an Andaz Garden King room. Other room categories available on request.