This will be a Deluxe standard property, although some of the accommodation and public areas may offer a less pronounced degree of luxury. In other instances, the hotel may be a famous name with a well-established reputation.
Situated on 40 meticulous acres, the Grand Wailea has something for everyone. This perfect hotel is set in beautiful grounds featuring stunning water features and emerald green velvet lawns. There are 780 superb guestrooms and 52 suites, which benefit from elegant décor, marble bathrooms and a private balcony offering an assortment of views. Fully-stocked refreshment bars, coffee-makers and luxury bathrobes complement every room. Ho’olei at Grand Wailea, a resort within a resort, features three bedroom town houses complete with finely-appointed interiors, modern kitchens and a combined living-dining room.
- Humuhumunukunukuapua’a: seafood dining
- Grand Dining Room
- Bistro Molokini: casual Californian dining
- Café Kula
- Botero Lounge: cocktails and live entertainment
- Grotto Bar: pool bar
- Volcano Bar & Grill
- The Grand Luau at Honuaula
- Family and adult only outdoor pools, hot tubs, water slides, rapid river,
- Fishpipe Barrel Ride and sundecks
- Beach service and water sports
- Spa Grande
- Golf privileges at Wailea Gold, Wailea Blue and Wailea Emerald golf courses
- Fitness centre and fitness classes
- The Spot: teen lounge
- Ohana Hale: gaming and karaoke lounge
- Camp Grande: kid’s club
- The Art Gallery
From £313 per person per night based on twin occupancy of a Deluxe Garden King room. Other room categories available on request.