Picture a resort where every detail invites you to relax in an exclusive sanctuary. Wynn Las Vegas is the most imaginative resort experience anywhere in the world.
This beautiful hotel has a façade of coppery bronze which reaches 42 storeys and holds more than 2,700 luxurious guestrooms. The wide selection of rooms and suites are beautifully appointed and feature floor to ceiling windows offering wonderful views. The standard resort rooms are around 640sq ft with a seating area and ottoman, pillowtop signature Wynn Dream Bed with European linens and flat screen LCD television. Bathrooms have a bath, glass enclosed shower, his and her sinks and Molton Brown bathroom amenities. Wynn Towers, which comprises both guestrooms and suites, has the added luxury of a private gated entry and guest services desk.
Resort Deluxe Room Spacious room at over 600sq ft, featuring a seating area with sofa and ottoman and a table with 2 lounge chairs and views of the golf course or Las Vegas Strip. Bathroom offers a deep tub, glass enclosed shower and Molton Brown amenties.
Panoramic View Deluxe Room Offering all the great facilities of the resort deluxe rooms paired with the pristine views from floors 50 to 60. These rooms also offer a flat screen LCD television in the seating area.
Wynn Tower Suite Room Located in the Tower, these are spacious rooms at over 600sq foot, featuring a seating area with sofa and ottoman and a table with 2 lounge chairs. Bathroom offers a deep tub, glass enclosed shower and Molton Brown amenties. Offers added exclusivity of VIP check in at the Tower Suites lobby.
Wynn Parlor Suite Mix perfect martinis for your friends at the wet bar and wow them with views of The Strip or the golf course. Designer decorated, the 1,300sq ft suite has a full living room with 42" flat screen LCD television and DVD player. 'His and hers' bathroom boasts a glass enclosed shower and a separate hydrotherapy bath. There is also a seperate water closet off the living area. A 2 bedroom suite can be created with an adjoining room.
Wynn Salon Suite At 1,950sq ft these are some of the most spacious suites in Las Vegas. A private massage room is located off the entry foyer (can be substituted for a conference room) and the living room has a wet bar and a dining alcove. A 50" plasma television can be found in the living area and a 42" flat screen LCD television in the bedroom both with DVD players. 'His and hers' bathroom boasts a glass enclosed shower and a separate hydrotherapy bath. There is also a seperate water closet off the living area.
- Costa Di Mare: Mediterranean seafood
- Lakeside Seafood: fine dining
- Mizumi: Japanese cuisine
- SW Steakhouse
- Tableau: innovative international dining
- Wing Lei: Chinese inspired menu
- Allegro: Italian-American fusion
- The Buffet
- Drugstore Café
- La Cave: casual dining
- Red 8: Asian flavours
- Terrace Pointe Café: poolside dining
- Parasol Up / Down: dual-floor cocktail lounge
- Cabana Bar and Casino
- Le Rêve - the Dream: theatre show
- Two outdoor pools, hot tubs and sundecks
- The Spa at Wynn
- Claude Baruk Salon
- Fitness centre
Weddings - The Intimate Affair
Such a special day requires a special venue and none are more elegant, enchanting and breathtaking than the wedding salons at Wynn Las Vegas. Tailor your own perfect wedding or choose from one of the pre-planned options, such as The Intimate Affair detailed here.
- Ceremony at one of the wedding salons
- Minister to perform the ceremony
- Bridal dressing room
- Accompanying wedding music
- Rose bouquet and boutonnier
- The Simplicity Photograph Package
- Complimentary web hosting of images
- wedding video and DVD in customised case
- Personalised wedding certificate
- Bottle of champagne and special wedding gift
- Private return limousine transfers from the airport
- Limousine transfer to the courthouse for your wedding licence
- Dedicated wedding consultant