Just two hours from Boston, this historic hotel is located in the picturesque town of Stockbridge, where quaint restaurants and shops can be found. The unique attractions and outdoor adventure of the Berkshires are within easy reach, and New York City is just three hours away by car.
The Inn offers 125 individually decorated guest rooms and antique filled suites, each with its own unique character oozing New England charm. All rooms are air conditioned, have complimentary wireless internet, luxurious Italian bedding and cozy plush bathrobes. Some Superior Rooms also offer soaking tubs and fireplaces, many with access to the outer gardens.
- Dining Room: fine dining
- Widow Bingham's Tavern: casual fare
- The Courtyard: outdoor dining
- Lion’s Den Tavern: traditional pub fare and nightly entertainment
- Outdoor pool and hot tub spa
- The Pool House: ping pong, drinks and snacks
- Golf privileges at the Stockbridge Golf Club
- Four tennis courts
- Fitness centre
- Bicycle hire
- Hiking trails