This stately resort hotel sits amidst many acres of landscaped grounds and an 18 hole championship golf course, and boasts wonderful views of the surrounding rolling countryside. Long Island's wineries, small fishing villages and the Hamptons region are all a short drive away.
The Hyatt's 358 guestrooms and suites have been upgraded to portray modern day elegance. Rich wood and leather interiors, deluxe granite bathrooms with spacious showers and Hyatt Grand Beds are found in every room, along with flat screen televisions, iPod docking stations and coffee-makers. Some rooms overlook the golf fairways, and there is also a selection of spacious suites.
- Nu Restaurant: globally-inspired cuisine
- Nu Lounge: cocktails and light bites
- Outdoor pool (seasonal), indoor pool, hot tub and saunas
- 18 hole championship golf course
- Hyatt StayFit: fitness centre
- Tennis, basketball and volleyball courts