Sitting on North Carolina’s Outer Shores, Sanderling Resort has a private setting on the coast of the North Atlantic and Currituck Sound. Secluded, unspoiled beaches stretch for miles and the village of Duck is just five miles away.
At the Sanderling Resort, casually elegant amenities blend seamlessly with the spectacular landscape. Accommodations are located in three buildings; The North Inn, The South Inn and The Beach House, each benefitting from a generous deck which complements the natural setting. Although individual in design, all guestrooms feature a flat screen television, iPod docking station and wireless internet. A selection of upgraded rooms and suites boast large living spaces and impressive ocean views.
- Lifesaving Station: local dining
- Beach House Bar: light fare and drinks
- Sandbar: American cuisine and cocktails
- Kimball's Kitchen: steakhouse
- Private beach
- Two outdoor and one indoor pool
- Spa at Sanderling
- Golf priveleges at The Currituck Club
- Fitness centre