This will be an outstanding hotel, offering many of the features of Superior Deluxe, though on a scale which will be a little less grand.
Situated in historic Bastrop, close to the wonderful city of Austin, adjacent to the 1,100 acre McKinney Roughs Nature Park, Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa is conveniently located 13 miles from Austin Airport.
A true Texas resort destination, the 491 guestrooms soak up the essence and earth tones of the surrounding beauty. A perfect night's sleep is guaranteed in Hyatt's signature Grand Beds, which are standard in every room in addition to leather furniture, climate control, soft cotton bathrobes and coffee making facilities.
- Stories Fine Dining Establishment: Texas cuisine
- Firewheel Cafe
- Old Buck's Place: poolside dining
- Shellers Barrelhouse Bar
- Major Neighbors Grill
- McDades's Emporium and Ice Cream Salon
- Tiny's Range House: golf course dining
- Scribes Club: relaxing lounge
- Crooked River Water Park: 1,000ft flowing river pool, adult only pool, active pool, childrens pool, splash pad, waterslide, two hot tubs and sandy beach
- Canoeing, kayaking and river rafting on the Lower Colorado River
- Spa Django and Salon
- 18 hole golf course
- Two tennis courts
- Fitness centre
- Hiking and Jogging trails
- Archery and trap shooting
- Horseback Riding at Renegade Trailhead
- Camp Hyatt: kids club