This elegant hotel set in an 800-acre tropical setting blends traditional Polynesian hospitality and service with up to the minute amenities. No expense has been spared on the 345 stunning rooms and 11 suites, offering understated style and elegance. All guestrooms feature climate control, coffee-makers and deluxe bathroom amenities to enhance guest comfort.
- Aupaka Terrace: American dining
- Toro Tei: Japanese inspired menu
- Kukui’s Poolside Restaurant & Bar: International cuisine
- Aupaka Terrace: American fare
- Duke’s Seafood and Ocean Views: coastal American dining
- Hawaii Alive Luau: traditional dinner and show
- Cafe Portofino: casual Italian delights
- Outdoor Pool complex, hot tubs and sundecks
- Beach and water sports
- Alexander Spa & Salon
- Golf privileges at Kauai Lagoons Golf Club
- Tennis courts
- Fitness centre
- Jogging trail
- Kalapaki Kids Club
From £166 per person per night based on twin occupancy of a Garden View room. Other room categories available on request.
Complimentary breakfast included in a selection of room types on selected dates between March 6th 2020 and March 31st 2021
Get In Touch
Our team of travel professionals focus on providing you with the very best advice when it comes to planning your holiday to the USA and Canada. They have experienced the destinations, hotels, tours and excursions for themselves, so if its expert advice and guidance backed by faultless customer service that you are looking for, you couldn’t’ be in safer hands. We will listen to your wish list of ideas as well as add our own personal recommendations to create a unique itinerary, personalised just for you.
For a quotation based on your preferred travel date and to check availability please contact one of our team of professional consultants who will be happy to assist you.