Is Newfoundland right for you?
The Island of Newfoundland is the size of England and often referred to as a mini Canada. You can expect almost everything that Canada is known for – aside from the big cities:
- Wildlife encounters to include whales, moose, bears, puffins and eagles.
- Mountains, forests and fjords.
- Rivers, lakes and The Atlantic Ocean.
- Fabulous dining and exciting nightlife.
- Incredible places to stay – from the award-winning Fogo Island Inn to lighthouses, historic B&Bs, Oceanside cabins and luxury wilderness lodges.
- Hiking, kayaking and other outdoor activities.
- History, culture and heritage.