The Modern Honolulu sits in a beautiful marina location, within walking distance of the silky, white sands of Waikiki Beach. Offering a convenient position, the world-class shopping at Ala Moana Shopping Centre is a two-minute walk, as are the shopping and dining options of Kalakaua Avenue. Created for fun and cultured audience, The Modern Honolulu combines style and sophistication throughout its 353 chic guestrooms and suites, which are complemented by sweeping vistas of the Pacific Ocean, landscaped pool or city skyline. All rooms are accented with custom-designed furnishings and custom-made fabrics and are equipped with Italian linens, flat-screen televisions, wireless internet, iPod docking stations, Keurig coffee-makers and marble bathrooms. Many also offer a private, furnished patio or balcony. A wide selection of spacious suites offers upgraded amenities.
- City Scape – views of the vibrant Waikiki (340 sq ft or 390 sq ft)
- City View – views of the mountains and the Waikiki skyline (340 sq ft or390 sq ft)
- Partial Ocean View – angled views of the ocean, marina as well as Honolulu (340 sq ft or390 sq ft)
- Ocean View – views of the ocean and marina (340 sq ft)
- Studio Suite – angled views of the ocean. Features a lounge area with pull-out sofa (373 sq ft)
- 1 or 2 Bedroom Marina View Suite – breathtaking views of the marina and oceanfront. Features a separate bedroom and living area (485 sq ft or 875 sq ft)
- 1 or 2 Bedroom Ocean Front Suite – breathtaking views of the marina and oceanfront. Features a separate bedroom and living area (665 sq ft)
- Penthouse 1 & 2 Bedroom Suite – the 1,400 square foot custom-furnished Penthouse Suite with its terrace forms a luxury apartment with its own private dining room, kitchen, entertainment centre and bedroom with sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean. In-room amenities include a 55” flat-screen televisions in the living room and a 46” flat-screen televisions in the bedroom. (2,900 sq ft or 3,555 sq ft)
- Morimoto Waikiki: Japanese open kitchen and sushi bar
- Passageways: light fare and drinks served poolside
- The Grove: drinks and alfresco dining
- ADDICTION: nightclub
- Rooftop terrace
- Outdoor pool and sundeck
- Fitness centre
- Lather Spa at The Modern Honolulu
From £169 per person per night based on twin occupancy of a CityScape Double room. Other room categories available on request.
Extended Stay Reduced Rates
Reduced rates on selected stays of three nights or more January 3rd to March 31st 2021 and January 2nd to December 15th 2022.
Tower Room Recontruction
We have been informed that the hotel is scheduled to start a complete reconstruction on the tower rooms which is due to take place throughout the whole of 2020. During the renovation, construction will be isolated by floors to reduce noise. The hotel expects minimal impact on the guest experience.
Get In Touch
Our team of travel professionals focus on providing you with the very best advice when it comes to planning your holiday to the USA and Canada. They have experienced the destinations, hotels, tours and excursions for themselves, so if its expert advice and guidance backed by faultless customer service that you are looking for, you couldn’t’ be in safer hands. We will listen to your wish list of ideas as well as add our own personal recommendations to create a unique itinerary, personalised just for you.
For a quotation based on your preferred travel date and to check availability please contact one of our team of professional consultants who will be happy to assist you.