An Elvis Experience
Starts and ends in Memphis, Tennessee
- 6 Days / 5 Nights
- All year round
Memphis is renowned as the home of the Blues and the birthplace of Rock ‘n’ Roll, but perhaps Memphis’ most fabled residency is Graceland, Elvis’ longtime home which serves as a shrine to millions of visitors. Created for enthusiasts, this incredible five-night experience visits some of the most important places from Elvis’ life. This short break package includes:
- Scheduled flights from London to Memphis (regional departures available on request)
- 5 nights at The Guesthouse at Graceland, Memphis
- Memphis Music Legacy Pass – includes a Beale Street walking tour, entrance to the Memphis Music Hall of Fame, Sun Studio, Rock ‘n Soul Museum and The Story of Stax Records.
- A Graceland VIP Experience – spend the day in Graceland and follow in the footsteps of Elvis on this self guided, four hour VIP tour
- Trip to Elvis’s Birthplace in Tupelo – departing from Memphis, this tour takes you across the border to Tupelo in Mississippi, where he spent his informative years. You’ll enjoy a two hour guided tour to major points of interest in Elvis’ early life.
From £1,319 per person, based on two adults sharing a standard room.
Get in Touch
Our team of travel professionals focus on providing you with the very best advice when it comes to planning your holiday to the USA and Canada. They have experienced the destinations, hotels, tours and excursions for themselves, so if its expert advice and guidance backed by faultless customer service that you are looking for, you couldn’t’ be in safer hands. We will listen to your wish list of ideas as well as add our own personal recommendations to create a unique itinerary, personalised just for you.
For a quotation based on your preferred travel date and to check availability please contact one of our team of professional consultants who will be happy to assist you.
You May Also Like
Experience & Explore
Memphis and Tupelo
TENNESSEE and MISSISSIPPI