French Quarter & Garden District Bike Tour
- 3 Hours
- All year round
Pedal through two centuries of New Orleans history on a combo bike tour of the French Quarter and Garden District. Learn about the city’s Creole roots as you ride along the banks of the Mississippi and through the legendary streets of the oldest neighbourhood in town. Then, cross over to the ‘American’ side, where stately southern mansions overlook leafy boulevards and the time-worn tombs of Lafayette Cemetery No. 1. It’s a great way to meet the many faces of New Orleans while enjoying fresh air and exercise.
- 3-hour bike tour of the French Quarter and Garden District in New Orleans
- Explore the city’s two most famous neighbourhoods with a guide
- Cycle along the banks of the Mississippi River and see highlights of the historic French Quarter
- Learn about the city’s founding and famous figures
- Bike past the southern-style mansions of the Garden District
- Visit Lafayette Cemetery No. 1
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people
From £50 per person (aged 12 years and above)
Get in Touch
Our team of travel professionals focus on providing you with the very best advice when it comes to planning your holiday to the USA and Canada. They have experienced the destinations, hotels, tours and excursions for themselves, so if its expert advice and guidance backed by faultless customer service that you are looking for, you couldn’t’ be in safer hands. We will listen to your wish list of ideas as well as add our own personal recommendations to create a unique itinerary, personalised just for you.
For a quotation based on your preferred travel date and to check availability please contact one of our team of professional consultants who will be happy to assist you.