Haunted History Carriage Tour
- 1 Hour
- All year round
Get a taste of 18th-century New Orleans while exploring its most notorious haunts aboard a mule-drawn carriage. Join a small group of no more than eight people for an intimate evening tour through the French Quarter, where rollicking nightlife conceals a past filled with dark deeds, natural disasters, and supernatural sightings. Hear the city’s most salacious history from a guide as you clip-clop your way past iron-laced balconies, darkened alleys, and southern mansions steeped in legend.
- Eerie haunted history carriage tour of the French Quarter
- Explore one of America’s most haunted neighbourhoods at night
- Travel in vintage style aboard a covered mule-drawn carriage
- Listen to New Orleans history and ghost stories from an entertaining guide
- Pass by some of the oldest and most legendary bars and mansions in the French Quarter
- Small-group tour limited to eight people for a more intimate experience
From £40 per person (aged 5 years and above)
Get in Touch
Our team of travel professionals focus on providing you with the very best advice when it comes to planning your holiday to the USA and Canada. They have experienced the destinations, hotels, tours and excursions for themselves, so if its expert advice and guidance backed by faultless customer service that you are looking for, you couldn’t’ be in safer hands. We will listen to your wish list of ideas as well as add our own personal recommendations to create a unique itinerary, personalised just for you.
For a quotation based on your preferred travel date and to check availability please contact one of our team of professional consultants who will be happy to assist you.